A website is your company’s identity on the Internet. If any potential client or customer wants to know more about you, their first choice will be to do so by visiting your website. In the ever evolving technology, almost 70% of internet users now access the internet using various mobile devices – be it tablets or mobile phones.
Due to this change in the way we now use the internet, the website for any company needs to be “Flexible” in the sense that it should be easily viewable on a PC, a tablet or a mobile phone. Simply put, your website should look & feel great when viewed on a 4 inch mobile phone screen or a 22 inch computer monitor.
“Responsive Web Design & Development” is this “Flexible” solution for your website. A Responsive Website is designed using a flexible fluid grid approach that enables optimal viewing experience , i.e. easy reading & navigation through the website with minimum need of resizing or scrolling on different screen sizes on a PC, a laptop, a tablet or a mobile device. This ultimately ensures a better user experience.
Kinsh specializes in designing & developing high quality “Responsive” Websites to enable the highest level of user experience for the visitors to your website through any device. Reasons why you should choose Kinsh to develop your Responsive Website:
- Expertise – Our team of expert web designers & developers have developed more than 30 Responsive websites for our clients.
- Cross Browser Compatibility – We check the website across all the commonly used web browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera to ensure that the look & feel of the website is consistent across all browsers.
- Device Independent – We develop all websites so that they are responsive across any device to make them future proof.
- Testing – We test all websites that we develop on PCs, Android, iOS, Windows & Blackberry devices to ensure that the look & feel of the website is consistent across all platforms.
- Availability – We are available 24 X 7 for answering your queries or to provide any support that you require.